The Original set of 12 inks that can be mixed together to create an infinite range of colours
From the manufacturer’s catalogue…
Extensive range of highly concentrated colours – three sizes available : 15gm, 50gm and 100gm which may be purchased individually or in sets as detailed above.
• A unique, transparent, highly pigmented water-colour ink powders, exclusively manufactured by us at our factory in Sheffield. Brusho® crystal colour offers a very good degree of light fastness.
• Totally intermixable, Brusho® can be used for everything from painting scrap box models and simple sprinkle techniques, to water colour design work and wood staining.
• Outstanding effects can be achieved when Brusho ® is used for design work/decorative effects on fabric e.g. for wall-hangings etc. (Not fixable on fabric).
• Brusho® is used in educational establishments at all levels and by all age groups – by primary school children – professional artists – teachers and lecturers in art and craft etc.
• Even after many years of using Brusho ® new possibilities will still be found for this highly interesting product.
• Illustrated leaflet giving some ideas and techniques supplied with each order, together with simple stippling technique and shade card. Non-Toxic.