Hello, I thought I’d make this tutorial showing how I created this seasonal sample featuring the handsome Bandit and using the amazing elements inks along with a little embossing.
I hope you enjoy it and have a go yourselves.
The supplies I used were:
- Stamps: Bandit, Mystical Swirl and Snow Falls (verse).
- Elements inks in Bermuda and Russet Orange.
- Versamark stamp pad.
- Versafine onyx black ink pad.
- Wow! embossing powder in vanilla white.
- Lavinia Stencil brushes, Posca pens in yellow and white.
- Sakura Gelly Roll glaze pen in deep red.
- Low tack tape and a heat gun.
The Steps in Creating the Card
(click on the first image to view as a slideshow)
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial, and maybe have a go yourself.
Stay safe and well.