High quality, versatile natural oil based pigment inks
- They’re fast drying when used on porous surfaces, such as matte cardstock
- They’re slow drying when used on non porous surfaces, so they can be used as embossing ink!
- Their great quality ink picks up the finest of detail on stamps
- They’re water resistant when dry so are great for use with water based inks and paints
- No re-inkers needed, they last 3-5 times longer than standard ink pads and are fade resistant due to their archival quality.
- Their raised pad means they can be used on larger stamps
- Small ink pad is sized approximately 2.5 x 2.5cm (1 inch)