Stylishly presented in a sustainably sourced wooden box which features original hand drawn artwork.
The Benefits of using these Natural Handmade Soaps, from Bathing Beauty themselves…:
- Natural Soaps gently cleanse with pure plant oils and butters, naturally scented with essential oils. Unlike commercially made soaps that contain many synthetic ingredients.
- Glycerine is made naturally during our soap making process. We leave this in our soaps as it attracts and holds moisture. Commercially made soaps often strip out Glycerine.
- We do not ever use Palm Oil, we believe in putting The Planet before Profits.
- We use very low temperatures to initially melt our plant butters, this retains their natural properties.
- Our Soaps are free from Parabens and Sulphates. Saponified Organic Coconut, Sunflower and Olive Oil create a rich lather.
- You will not be washing chemicals down the drain and into the water source.
Sodium Oilvate (Olive Oil), *Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), *Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Spring Water), *Butyrospermun parkil (Shea Butter), Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium Essential Oil), Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil), **Geraniol, **Citronellol, **Linalool, **Citral, **Farnesol, **Limonene, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Eugenol. (*Organic ingredients. **Naturally occurring in essential oils).
Each bar takes a minimum of 4 weeks to make.
Deep cleansing and mildly exfoliating with the addition of chopped garden herbs, this soap is suitable for hands, body and face.