Here we have another “How To” tutorial.
This time, Lavinia Stamps Design Team member Pauline Butcher has created this lovely mystical moonlit scene.
It coincides nicely with the launch of our February Creative Challenge, the subject of which is Full Moon.
- Silver Centura Pearl CardMoon Stamp
- Drawing Gum
- Versofine Ink
- VersaMark Pad
- Black and White Embossing Powders
- Liquid Pearls
- White Pigment Pen
- Green and Gold Acrylic Paint and Ball Tool
- Distress Inks in Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Grass, Twisted Citron, Forest Moss & Hickory Smoke.
- The Stamps used were: Moon, Spellbound, Three Field Mice, Woodland Hares, Tree Scene, Birds, Trees, Field Grass, Hanging Lanterns, Willow.