Angel Policy and Copyright information
Our physical polymer stamps, their digital counterparts, and our range of stencils and cutting files, are sold on the understanding that their use is limited to creating papercraft and other projects for personal use and/or for giving as gifts.
However, Lavinia Stamps Ltd is happy for its customers to create and sell cards and personal craftwork items that incorporate our copyrighted products, designs, and images, subject to the following conditions.
- Such items must be personally hand-crafted and individually made by yourself (i.e. not mass produced) and may not be reproduced or copied by any electronic or mechanical means – including digital reproduction and photocopying.
- Such items must not be sold for large-scale commercial gain without first obtaining a licence from Lavinia Stamps Ltd. A licence is not normally required to sell very small quantities of cards, craft projects etc, at events such as craft fairs.
- Such items offered for sale must include a notice stating: “Hand-made by [your name] using artwork © Lavinia Stamps Ltd”.
- Such finished products must not in any way imply they are endorsed by or are affiliated with, Lavinia Stamps Ltd.
- No mass-production, out-sourced production, or syndication of craftwork for sale is permitted.
- You may not use Lavinia Stamps artwork, designs, or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks, or trade names.
- We do not allow any of our images (stamps, cutting files etc) to be changed or altered in any way.
- Any finished products you create must not be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring Lavinia Stamps into disrepute.
Tracey Dutton has asserted her right to be identified as the Artist of this work in accordance with the Copy, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice and the latest dated amendments, as posted on our website at the time of purchase, will apply.
A full explanation of the Copyright laws and the penalties for breaching them can be found at: